Bi-Folding Doors in Bromley & Beckenham
Blurring the lines between where the home ends and the garden begins, our range of bi-fold doors creates a versatile new living space that fills your home with a unique sense of light and space. In summer cast them wide
open to let the fresh air in, and in winter seal them tight and cosy up in the warmth without losing your stunning view.
Bi-fold doors are a stunning alternative to french or patio doors and can be installed so that the doors sit inside or outside of the property when folded back. Engineered with such precision, they glide smoothly back and forth with only the lightest of touch. Secured when closed by our extremely advanced multilocking system.
Of course, as well as being a beautiful way to bridge the gap between your home and garden, they can also be used to separate rooms within your home, creating a truly unique and adaptable space.
- ‘A’ rated energy efficiency
- Available in a wide range of colours (and white of course)
- Full range of sizes and styles available
- Extend your living space and enjoy the outdoors
- Low maintenance
Bifold Door Gallery
Great design meets the latest technical and security specifications.
- British Standard PAS 24 multi-locking system
- Highest DSER ‘A’ energy efficiency rating
- 16 door style configurations
- Sash width of up to 1 metre
- Up to 6 metres wide
- Three thresholds available – standard, low and ultra-low for interior use
- Huge range of colours and woodgrains available
- Fully adjustable hinges
- Reversible guide wheels