Sash Windows in Swanley
At AP Windows, we work hard to bring you a wide variety of window options to meet your needs. We know that every client is different and therefore has different preferences. That’s why we offer a variety of window styles to choose from.
One of the most popular window styles we offer at AP Windows is sash windows. Sash windows are a traditional window style that has been around for centuries. They are made up of two panels, or sashes, that slide up and down in a frame.
Sash windows are a great option for those who want a classic look for their home. They can add character and charm to any space. If you’re looking for a window that will stand the test of time, sash windows are a great choice.
At AP Windows, we offer sash windows in the highest quality uPVC, ensuring that they will last for years to come. We also offer a variety of colours and finishes to choose from, so you can find the perfect window for your home.
If you’re interested in learning more about sash windows or any of the other window options we offer at AP Windows, contact us today. Our experienced team is always happy to answer any questions you have and help you find the perfect window for your home.
- BS ‘Class A’ specification profiles (highest attainable)
- Achieves a U value of 1.4W/m²K when glazed with swiss spacer bar*
- Casement horns available where a traditional or classical appearance is required
The Benefits of Upgrading to Sash Windows
There are many benefits that come along with upgrading to sash windows. Here are just a few of the reasons why you should consider upgrading your Swanley home with sash windows:
- Sash windows are more energy efficient than traditional windows. They provide better insulation and can help to keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Sash windows are easy to clean and require very little maintenance. You won’t have to worry about repainting or sanding them every few years.
- Sash windows are durable and will last for many years. They’re made from high-quality materials that won’t warp or rot over time.
What’s more, sash windows add value to your home. In the event that you consider selling your home in the future, upgrading to sash windows can increase its value.
Contact Us Today
If you’re interested in upgrading to sash windows, contact AP Windows today. We’re excited to show the difference our windows can make in your home. To get started, call 0208 090 3500.
Sash Window Gallery
As technically advanced as it is beautiful, our double glazed sash windows add a softer, more rounded look to suit any home, whatever its size or vintage. With perfectly balanced curves and slender sightlines, they create a unique appearance that blends with the character of classical architecture but is equally at ease in the most contemporary of homes.
Our windows not only look superb, but also enhance a home’s warmth, security and value. Requiring minimal maintenance, they also include Secured by Design (SBD) features, enabling a security specification far higher than old-fashioned timber windows.